C.E.T.® VEGGIEDENT® Tartar Control Chews for Dogs
Vegetable-based chew for dogs to help clean teeth and freshen breath.
Vegetable-based chews that work with a dog’s chewing action to freshen breath, reduce plaque, and decrease tartar formation.
- Cleans teeth and freshens breath when chewed once a day by dogs.
- Awarded the VOHC Seal of Acceptance for its ability to protect against tartar build up.
- Independent study demonstrated significant plaque and tartar control in dogs fed 1 C.E.T.® VEGGIEDENT® Chew per day.1
- Easy-to-hold Z-shape design and tough, chewy consistency.
- Highly palatable vegetable-based chews for dogs. No animal-origin ingredients.
- Available in 2 sizes; 4-inch strips for small dogs and 6-inch strips for medium and large dogs. Packaged 30 chews per bag.
- "Effectiveness of a Vegetable Dental Chew on Periodontal Disease Parameters in Toy Breed Dogs." J Vet Dent 28 (4); 230-235, 2011.
|Download Product Detailer|
|Download Information Detailer|
Are C.E.T.® VEGGIEDENT® Tartar Control Chews for Dogs hypoallergenic?
C.E.T. VEGGIEDENT Chews are vegetable based chews and do not contain any animal proteins. C.E.T. VEGGIEDENT Chews do contain grain proteins.
How many calories are in C.E.T. VEGGIEDENT Chews?
The calorie content varies on the size of the chew: Small: 85 KCalories; Regular: 119 KCalories