C.E.T.® FLURAFOM® Topical Fluoride Foam
Fluoride foam for in-clinic use in cats and dogs.
Provides quick and thorough fluoride ion penetration to help strengthen and protect tooth enamel. Contains 1.23% acidulated phosphate fluoride in a foam delivery system for in-clinic use in cats and dogs following dental procedures.
- Fluoride treatment for in-clinic use in conjunction with routine professional dental procedures to:
- Desensitize exposed dentin
- Strengthen tooth enamel
- Inhibit plaque formation
- Stimulate remineralization of tooth enamel
- Acidulated phosphate fluoride in foam delivery system achieves quick and thorough fluoride ion penetration when applied to pet's teeth.
- Strengthens permanent tooth enamel. May be applied when a dog or cat is spayed or neutered (at around 6 months of age).
- Easy-to-use foam delivery system. Simply apply foam evenly to upper and lower rows of teeth, one side at a time. Wipe off after 1 to 3 minutes.
- For in-clinic use only.
- Available in 5.5 fl oz container.
How many uses are in one can of FLURAFOM® Topical Fluoride Foam?
When used according to the label, FLURAFOM Foam contains approximately 75 uses per can.