EFFIPRO® Topical Solution for Cats
It is simple, it is easy... ORDER TODAY!
If you are a customer of:
First Veterinary Supply
Miller Veterinary Supply
Penn Veterinary Supply
Western Medical Supply
EFFIPRO® Topical Solution for Cats kills fleas, all stages of ticks (brown dog tick, American dog tick, lone star tick, and blacklegged tick), and chewing lice. Research has shown that fleas, ticks, and chewing lice can be controlled with monthly applications of EFFIPRO® Topical Solution for Cats.1
- Killing action of fipronil. Used on millions of treated pets.
- Controls fleas for up to 6 weeks. However, a monthly application is recommended if a cat has fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis or if reinfestation is likely.1
- Kills ticks for a month or longer. However, where tick control is consistently needed, monthly applications are recommended.1
- For cats only. Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age.
- Comparable to FRONTLINE® Top Spot® against fleas in a study vs. FRONTLINE® and a control group (6 cats per group).1
FRONTLINE and Top Spot are registered trademarks of Merial.
- Data on file, Virbac Animal Health.
What side effects can be observed with use of EFFIPRO Topical Solution for Cats?
Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product. Possible temporary irritation may occur at the site where EFFIPRO Topical Solution for Cats was applied. Contact a veterinarian immediately if signs become persistent or become more severe during the first few days following application. If an unusual reaction is observed following initial application, a veterinarian should be consulted before repeating treatment. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, or aged cats.
What pests does EFFIPRO® Topical Solution for Cats kill and how often should I apply it?
EFFIPRO Topical Solution for Cats is indicated for convenient, quick-acting, long-lasting, effective control of fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and chewing lice. It has persistent flea and tick efficacy for up to one month.
Is EFFIPRO Topical Solution for Cats waterproof?
Yes, it remains effective after bathing, swimming, water immersion, or sunlight exposure.
Can EFFIPRO Topical Solution for Cats be used on a pregnant cat?
Yes, EFFIPRO Topical Solution for Cats can be used on breeding, pregnant, and lactating queens.
What is the age restriction for use of EFFIPRO Topical Solution for Cats?
This product is indicated for use in cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older.
Can I use EFFIPRO Topical Solution for Cats on other animals?
This product is indicated for EXTERNAL USE ON CATS ONLY. DO NOT USE ON RABBITS. DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS.