KNOCKOUT™ E.S. Area Treatment
Effective treatments for eliminating home flea and tick infestations.
Inverted aerosol house spray containing pyrethrins and permethrin to kill active flea and tick infestations. Also, contains pyriproxyfen (NYLAR® Insect Growth Regulator) to prevent flea infestations from developing for up to 4 months. One 16 oz can covers 2,100 square feet.
- Provides rapid relief from active flea and tick infestations. Contains the highest levels of environmental adulticides in an aerosol for maximum effectiveness and quick killing of fleas and ticks.
- Prevents flea and tick infestations for up to 4 months. Prevents reinfestation of fleas by stopping immature fleas from developing into the adult biting stage.
- Reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, pet bedding, and floor cracks for greater effectiveness.
- No mess. Leaves no unpleasant odor or sticky mess and, when used as directed, does not stain furnishings.
- The KNOCKOUT Brand of products consist of two house sprays; KNOCKOUT Area Treatment and Knockout ES Area Treatment, and KNOCKOUT Area Fogger.
Nylar is a registered trademark of McLaughlin Gormley King and Company.
|Download Premise Detailer|
|Download Consumer Premise Brochure|
It is very frustrating trying to rid fleas from my home. What other factors should I consider to successfully kill fleas?
None of the ingredients in KNOCKOUT™ E.S. Area Treatment affect the pupae life stage of the flea life cycle. Adult fleas may be observed 2-4 weeks after the initial treatment since fleas previously in the protected pupae are hatching and emerging. Adult fleas may be seen in treated areas when brought in on infested animals or when adults emerge from pupal cases; however, a population will not develop in the treated areas.
How do I apply KNOCKOUT E.S. Area Treatment?
SHAKE WELL before use. Cover aquariums and fish bowls and remove birds from area prior to application. Use KNOCKOUT E.S. Area Treatment at the rate of 16 oz. for up to 2100 sq. ft. (8 oz. for up to 1050 sq. ft.). Carpeted areas may be vacuumed before application and after treated carpet has dried. Treat infested areas or areas which could be infested; these include carpets, rugs, upholstered furniture, pet beds and pet resting areas. Hold can at arm's length and direct spray toward the area to be treated. Use a sweeping motion to apply product and back away from treated area while holding the can 36 inches away from the surface being treated. Area of 80-100 sq. ft. can be treated in approximately 10 seconds with KNOCKOUT E.S. Area Treatment. When treating upholstered furniture, treat under cushions and areas where flea development occurs. Only protected applicators may be in the treatment area during application.