MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews
MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews are the latest advancement in joint supplements.
MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews offer a novel, highly palatable, and convenient alternative to glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Indicated for use in dogs especially in the early stages of joint discomfort
- Unique proprietary blend of ingredients
- Innovative use of egg shell membrane with proven safety and efficacy1
- Highly palatable for optimal compliance1
- Single-chew dosing for dogs of all sizes for a full 60-day supply
- Suitable for dogs with certain dietary restrictions because chews are free of gluten, sugar, shellfish, and salt
MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews contain a unique proprietary blend of 5 ingredients.
- Provides rapid improvement in canine joint mobility5-7
- Convenient once-a-day dosing
- Requires no initial loading dose
Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose contact a health professional immediately. Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Data on file, Virbac Corporation.
- Pashkow FJ, Watumull DG, Campbell CL. Astaxanthin: a novel potential treatment for oxidative stress and inflammation in cardiovascular disease. Am J Cardiol. 2008;101(10A):58D–68D.
- Balogh L, Polyak A, Mathe D, et al. Absorption, uptake and tissue affinity of high-molecular-weight hyaluronan after oral administration in rats and dogs. J Agric Food Chem. 2008;56:10582–10593.
- Abdel-Tawab M, Werz O, Schubert-Zsilavecz M. Boswellia serrata: an overall assessment of in vitro, preclinical, pharmacokinetic and clinical data. Clin Pharmacokinet. 2011;50(6):349–369.
- Ruff KJ, DeVore DP, Leu MD, Robinson MA. Eggshell membrane: a possible new natural therapeutic for joint and connective tissue disorders. Results from two open-label human clinical studies. Clin Interv Aging. 2009;4:235–240.
- Jensen GS, Lenninger MR, Beaman JL, Taylor R, Benson KF. Support of joint function, range of motion, and physical activity levels by consumption of a water-soluble egg membrane hydrolyzate. J Med Food. 2015;18:1043–1048.
- Baird RK. The effect of hydrolyzed eggshell membrane powder on joint mobility in dogs: a clinical trial to determine the potential effects of hydrolyzed eggshell membrane powder (EMP) on joint mobility in dogs. Uniontown, PA: Animal Medical Center; 2008.
- Sowers M, Lachance L. Vitamins and arthritis. The roles of vitamins A, C, D, and E. Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 1999;25(2):315–332.
|Download Product Detailer|
|Download MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews label size SMALL|
|Download MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews label size MEDIUM|
|Download MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews label size LARGE|
Connect to other reputable sources on joint health in dogs
Are MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews as effective as glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health in dogs?
Studies have shown that supplementation with egg shell membrane for adult dogs is an appropriate standard of care to support joint mobility and flexibility.5-7 In addition to egg shell membrane, MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews contain a unique blend of proprietary ingredients designed for comprehensive joint support.
Are MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews suitable for dogs with certain dietary restrictions?
MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews are free of gluten, sugar, shellfish, and salt, and are suitable for dogs with certain dietary restrictions.
Are there different doses for different sized dogs for MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews ?
Single-chew dosing is for dogs of all sizes. MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews are conveniently packaged in jars containing 60 chews for each size dog: small-sized dogs (40 lb and under), medium-sized dogs (>40 lb to 80 lb), and large-sized dogs (>80 lb).
When is a MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chew administered?
MOVOFLEX™ Soft Chews are given once daily and can be given during or after a meal.