OMEGADERM® EZ-Dose Packets
A dietary supplement containing omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids.
A unique veterinary formulation for dogs and cats delivering high levels of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 5:1 ratio along with vitamins A and E to help in case of pruritus.
- Enhances natural organ defenses, restores skin integrity, and improves hair coat quality.
- A unique veterinary formulation for dogs and cats.
- Delivers high levels of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 5:1 ratio along with vitamins A and E.
- Fatty acid supplementation can take up to 30 days to begin working, so allow time for benefits to show.
- Valuable choice for dermatological conditions with once-daily use. Every other day use for maintenance protocols.
- Easy-to-use packaging makes administration convenient and simple.
- Daily doses are individually packaged.
- OMEGADERM® EZ-Dose Packets are easy to use and supplied in convenient 28-count dispensers 4 mL packets for small dogs and cats; 8 mL packets for medium or large dogs.
How many calories are in one OMEGADERM® Fatty Acid Packets?
The Small size contains 30 Kcalories per 4 mL packet. The Large size contains 60 Kcalories per 8 mL packet.
How much EPA and DHA are in one OMEGADERM Packet?
The Small size contains 179.2 mg EPA and 120 mg DHA per packet, and the Large size contains 358.4 mg EPA and 240 mg DHA per packet.