PANCREZYME® Powder and Tablets
For treatment of pancreatic insufficiency in cats and dogs.
Contains whole raw pancreas of porcine origin in tablet or powder form indicated for use in dogs and cats as a digestive aid to provide replacement therapy where digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and fat is inadequate due to exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
- Proven replacement therapy for the treatment of pancreatic insufficiency in dogs and cats.
- Contains a pancreatic enzyme concentrate derived from whole raw porcine pancreas.
- Effectively aids digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and fats by providing amylase, protease, and lipase activities, plus esterases, peptidases, nucleases, and elastase to compensate for pancreatic insufficiency.
- Available in 2 convenient presentations:
- 425 mg tablets in a 500-count bottle.
- 8 oz and 12 oz sizes in powder formulation.
Precautions: Discontinue use in animals with symptoms of sensitivity.
|Download PANCREZYME Tablets MSDS|
|Download PANCREZYME Powder MSDS|
|Download Product Information Insert|
|Download Product Detailer|
Is it difficult to give an enzyme supplement to pets?
As indicated on the package, PANCREZYME Tablets are administered before each meal. PANCREZME Powder is added to moistened food (canned or kibble), and mixed thoroughly before feeding - never sprinkle directly onto dry kibble. Let stand at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before feeding.