REBOUND® OES Oral Electrolyte Solution
Oral electrolyte solution to help fight mild dehydration in dogs and cats.
Oral electrolyte and fluid replacer indicated for use in dogs and cats to help fight mild dehydration associated with gastrointestinal distress, surgical procedures, and physical activity.
- Helps rehydrate dogs and cats suffering from mild dehydration due to gastrointestinal distress or surgical procedures.
- Hydrates active dogs.
- Contains taurine to support heart, brain, and eye function.
- Highly palatable and encourages fluid consumption, even in sick and debilitated animals.
- Formulated by veterinarians and nutritionists.
- Available in 32 oz cartons.
|Download Product Information Insert|
|Download Data Sheets|
How many calories are in REBOUND® OES Oral Electrolyte Solution?
There are 60 Kcalories per 8 fluid ounces (237 mL) or 0.25 Kcalories per mL.
How long can I use REBOUND OES Solution once opened?
After opening, REBOUND OES Solution must be refrigerated. Please discard 14 days after opening.
What are the indications for use of REBOUND OES Solution?
REBOUND OES Solution is a highly palatable, ready-to-use oral electrolyte and fluid replacement that is designed to be given free-choice and rapidly absorbed. REBOUND OES Solution aids to help fight dehydration associated with gastrointestinal distress, physical exertion, and other situations that would lead to general dehydration.