SOLOXINE® (levothyroxine sodium) Tablets
Gold standard thyroid replacement therapy for management of canine hypothyroidism.
- Provides replacement therapy in all conditions involving inadequate thyroid hormone production
- Stimulates metabolism, growth, development, and differentiation of tissues
- Proven rapid dissolution of tablet1
- Offers therapeutic levels at once-daily maintenance dosing2
98% of veterinarians were extremely satisfied or very satisfied with SOLOXINE Tablets3
- The trusted gold standard in managing canine hypothyroidism for more than 20 years
- Available in 9 convenient dosage strengths
- All strengths available in 250 and 1,000-count bottles
Levothyroxine sodium is contraindicated in thyrotoxicosis, acute myocardial infarction, and uncorrected adrenal insufficiency.
Administer with caution to animals with clinically significant heart disease, hypertension, or other complications for which a sharply increased metabolic rate might prove hazardous. Use in pregnant bitches has not been evaluated. For complete product information refer to the product insert.
- Data on file.
- Perceptions of SOLOXINE Tablet Survey, July 2010.
- Nachreiner RF, Refsal WR, Hauptman J, Rosser EJ, Pedersoll WM, Pharmacokinetics of L-thyroxine after its oral administration in dogs. Am J Vet Res. 1993; 54(12):2091-2098
|0.1 mg - 250 count||831250|
|0.1 mg - 1000 count||831100|
|0.2 mg - 250 count||832250|
|0.2 mg - 1000 count||832100|
|0.3 mg - 250 count||833250|
|0.3 mg - 1000 count||833100|
|0.4 mg - 250 count||834250|
|0.4 mg - 1000 count||834100|
|0.5 mg - 250 count||835250|
|0.5 mg - 1000 count||835100|
|0.6 mg - 250 count||836250|
|0.6 mg - 1000 count||836100|
|0.7 mg - 250 count||837250|
|0.7 mg - 1000 count||837100|
|0.8 mg - 250 count||838250|
|0.8 mg - 1000 count||838100|
|1.0 mg - 250 count||830250|
|1.0 mg - 1000 count||830100|
Are the SOLOXINE® (levothyroxine sodium) Tablets scored?
All sizes of SOLOXINE Tablets are scored.
Are there any dose sizes of SOLOXINE Tablets that do not contain dye?
Yes, the 0.5 mg tablet does NOT contain dye. All other sizes of SOLOXINE Tablets contain dye.